Thursday 31 August 2017

Merdeka?

Mood: Half-sleeping, half-awake. Not sure.

Music: No music, but listening to Surah Al-Kahf recital by Saad Al-Ghamdi


So yesterday was supposed to be Independence Day for Malaysia. Happy 60th or should I say... nevermind. Anyway in conjunction with the closure of 2017 SEA Games, the Merdeka celebration event started right after at the same venue.

As a staunch ignoramus of course I never cared of either (and I'm not keen being in a huge crowd) so throughout the event I let things pass as I went laze & daze like a really, really ignorant cat.

Forgive my words. I'm half-conscious.

Oh, today marks the important date of Eid Qurban. Nice date setting. Whoever planned the dates for events before surely a bunch of geniuses.

The only question that has been lingering inside my tiny mind is..

"Merdekakah kita?"



No, I won't elaborate anything since the question has been quite 'subjective' & best to let others to speak out their mind. Of course, local social media lords might as well claimed to speak the truest, or maybe, just maybe the upper-hander, seated ones who hold the ranks? I'm not sure.

Before signing off, I pray that those who went to Makkah to perform Hajj will be coming back Mabrur, as a sign of Allah's mercy. May He show mercy upon us in this dire times.


Selamat Hari Raya Qurban 1438H & Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan ke-60 Tanah Melayu.



No comments:

Post a Comment